The nema 17 stepper motor driver is an isometric constant torque subdivision driver. The adapter current is below 2.5A, which is suitable for 28, 35, 39, 42 series two phase stepper motors. The driver uses a circuit similar to the servo control principle. This circuit allows the motor to run smoothly at low speeds with virtually no vibration and noise. Due to the high operating voltage of the drive, the torque is large at high speeds. The positioning accuracy can be up to 25600 steps/rev.
Input Power supply:
PWM constant current chopping, two phase Sine wave output current
Suitable stepper motor
28,35,39,42 series two phase stepper motor
-10℃～55℃ 15～85%RH、No condensation. Non-corrosive, flammable, explosive, conductive gas, liquid and dust
－40℃～+55℃, ＜93%RH, No condensation, no frost
Current Setting :
Microstep Subdivision setting :
Steps / rev
It controls the duty cycle by controlling the rotation angle and running speed of the motor to achieve the method of controlling the idle speed of the motor.
1. The user can set any current value within the rated current to meet the needs of most applications.
2. It adopts low-speed/medium-speed anti-resonance technology and built-in micro-segmentation technology, so it can achieve high subdivision even under low subdivision conditions. And it runs smoothly at low, medium and high speeds with low noise.
3. The internal auto-tuning function is integrated in the nema 17 stepper motor driver, which can automatically generate optimal operating parameters for different motors to maximize the performance of the motor.
4. Built-in acceleration and deceleration control can improve the smoothness of start-stop.
5. Automatic detection, flexible selection of pulse edge counting mode.
6. Current vector control, high efficiency.
7. Single, dual pulse control mode can be selected.
signal interface and sequence in time :
Time signal :
Inner electric circuit:
Interface connection and installing size :
The installation of the drive should ensure that the equipment is well ventilated and regularly check that the cooling fan is operating normally. When there are multiple drives in the cabinet, use them in parallel to ensure that the distance between them is not less than 5cm.
The user should follow the principle of separating the power line (motor phase line, power line) from the weak wire number when wiring the system to avoid interference of the control signal. In the case where it is not possible to separately route or have a strong interference source (inverter, solenoid valve, etc.), it is best to use a shielded cable to transmit control signals.