This nema 14 hybrid stepper motor driver is a new generation of high-performance digital stepper motor driver, using 32-bit DSP technology, using the most control algorithm to greatly reduce the noise and vibration of the motor running, with low noise, low vibration, low temperature rise, high accuracy, high efficiency and short circuit and so on. The driver voltage is DC 24V-60V, suitable for two-phase hybrid stepping motors of various models with current below 5.6A.
This nema 14 hybrid stepper motor driver is suitable for a variety of small and medium-sized automation equipment and instruments. For example: labeling machine, cutting machine, packaging machine, plotter, engraving machine, CNC machine tool, etc. It is particularly effective in devices where users expect low cost, low vibration, low noise, high precision, and high speed.
Input Power supply :
PWM constant current chopping, two phase Sine wave output current
Suitable stepper motor
28,35,39,42 series two phase stepper motor
-10℃～55℃, 15～85%RH、No condensation. Non-corrosive, flammable, explosive, conductive gas, liquid and dust
－40℃～+55℃, ＜93%RH，No condensation, no frost
Current Setting :
Microstep Subdivision setting :
Steps / rev
1. This product uses a new digital sinusoidal micro-segmentation algorithm.
2. It reduces heat and noise and has higher stability.
2. The phase current can be adjusted by the switch DIP.
3. For input control signals, the circuit uses optocoupler isolators to reduce noise interference.
4. It has short circuit, over voltage, under voltage, over temperature protection and improved functions.
5. It adopts high frequency bipolar subdivision current modulation, which greatly improves the stepping resolution of stepping motor, and has the advantages of high torque, low vibration and high reliability.
signal interface and sequence in time :
Time signal :
Inner electric circuit of motor drive :
Interface connection and installing size :