Thanks to advanced control technology and precise sensing and precise control of current, this 2 phase nema 17 motor driver achieves smooth running at low speed, uniform angular subdivision and high speed and high torque. It is a high performance, small size, low price drive.
It has an energy-saving half-current lock mode and a variety of operating modes. This product has over-current and over-voltage protection, so it is safe and reliable to use.
stepper Motor driver Specification :
Input Power supply:
PWM constant current chopping, two phase Sine wave output current
Suitable stepper motor
28,35,39,42 series two phase stepper motor
-10℃～55℃ 15～85%RH、No condensation. Non-corrosive, flammable, explosive, conductive gas, liquid and dust
－40℃～+55℃, ＜93%RH, No condensation, no frost
Current Setting :
Microstep Subdivision setting :
Steps / rev
1. The maximum driver current per phase is 2.5 amps, and the current is adjustable in 8 steps.
2. It adopts patent technology without overcurrent.
3. It adopts foreign imported power electronic components.
4. It can choose current half flow.
5. All input signals are optically isolated.
6. The phase current of the motor is a sine wave.
7. Drive current: According to different motors, adjust the drive to match the output current to the motor. If the motor can drag the load, it can be adjusted to be less than the rated current of the motor, but it cannot be adjusted to be greater than the rated current of the motor, otherwise the motor will overheat.
signal interface and sequence in time :
Time signal :
Inner electric circuit of motor drive :
Interface connection and installing size :
2 phase nema 17 motor driver can be widely used in machining, chemical machinery, textile machinery, military equipment, medical machinery, stage lighting, automated instrumentation, POS, engraving machine, ticket printer, industrial marking printer, semiconductor diffusion furnace, lathe , milling machines, spraying machines and other fields.