Industrial servo motor 1.5kw is small in size, light in weight, large in output, fast in response, high in speed, small in inertia, smooth in rotation and stable in torque. This product is complex to control, easy to achieve intelligence, flexible electronic commutation, square wave commutation or sine wave commutation. The motor is maintenance-free, has high efficiency, low operating temperature, low electromagnetic radiation and long life, and can be used in various environments.
Industrial servo motor 1.5kw speed control and torque control are controlled by analog quantity, and position control is controlled by pulse. The specific control method can be selected according to the requirements of the customer and what kind of motion function is satisfied.
|Brand Name:||WOTO||Model Number:||ASM13H1520P5-0||Type:||Servo Motor|
|Frequency:||50/60Hz||Output Power:||1.5kw||Protect Feature:||Waterproof|
|Phase:||Three-phase||Certification:||CE||AC Voltage:||208-230 / 240 V|
|Place of Origin:||Jiangsu, China (Mainland)||Efficiency:||IE 3|
1. Accuracy: It realizes closed-loop control of position, speed and torque, and overcomes the problem of stepping motor out of step;
2, the speed: high-speed performance is good, the general rated speed can reach 2000 ~ 3000 rpm;
3. Adaptability: It has strong anti-overload capability and can withstand three times the rated torque. It is especially suitable for occasions with transient load fluctuations and quick start;
4. Stable: It runs smoothly at low speed, and does not produce stepping operation similar to stepper motor when running at low speed. Suitable for occasions with high speed response requirements;
5. Timeliness: The dynamics of motor acceleration and deceleration are short, generally within tens of milliseconds;
6. Comfort: heat and noise is significantly lower than the stepper motor.
As long as there is a power source, and the accuracy requirements are generally involved in the servo motor. Such as machine tools, printing equipment, packaging equipment, textile equipment, laser processing equipment, robots, automated production lines and other equipment that require relatively high process precision, processing efficiency and operational reliability.